[Haskell-cafe] Text.XML.HaXML.HaskellToXml DRIFT example

Shae Matijs Erisson shae at ScannedInAvian.com
Wed Oct 27 15:49:57 EDT 2004

"S. Alexander Jacobson" <alex at alexjacobson.com> writes:

> Oops, I just found the examples directory.
> So the next question is: Is there a way to use
> DRift directly from GHCI?  If I have to hmake
> regularly, that will get annoying fast.

If you're using emacs, there's a handy 'one-button test' setup documented here:
http://www.haskell.org/hawiki/HaskellMode

I've been thinking about an editor-agnostic zero-button test setup, but I don't
have the details worked out yet.
--
Shae Matijs Erisson - Programmer - http://www.ScannedInAvian.org/
"I will, as we say in rock 'n' roll, run until the wheels come off,