[Haskell-cafe] GHC and OS X (10.4)

Gregory Wright gwright at comcast.net
Thu Sep 2 22:59:59 EDT 2004

Hi Tom,

You might try building ghc using darwinports
(darwinports.opendarwin.org).
It works under both Jaguar and Panther. I maintain the port, and would
be
interested in your experience on 10.4-beta.  (The darwinports version
doesn't
use /Library/Frameworks, instead it keeps everything in a unix-style
lib/
hierarchy.)

The downside is that it takes a few hours to build.

Best Wishes,
Greg Wright