[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] Haskell recruitment?

Christopher Milton cmiltonperl at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 20:09:52 EDT 2004

It would be nice to see more Haskell job postings.

an aside:
As XML gets applied to DoD logistics and supply transactions,
it would be interesting to apply Haskell to the problems of
data/message conversion... but the XML used in the XML for DoD
logistics is implemented with XML Schema Documents, not DTDs.
Currently I'm using Perl, Java, and XSLT, as well as XSD.