[Haskell-cafe] complete documentation like the one from Java or C++

PRISACARIU Cristian cristip at infoiasi.ro
Mon Sep 6 16:12:18 EDT 2004

Hellow,

can you tell me where I can find a more explicit documentation for the
Haskell library and maybe for some of the extentions. GHC comes with
something but is not as I want. I would like them to tell me for a
function what it does not only what arguments it takes and what it
returnes. And maybe some hints about how it works if not some examples.
I would like something that approch the one from Java or .NET or MSDN.

thank you for your time and understanding