[Haskell-cafe] Rethinking OO idioms

Jeremy Jones zanesdad at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 30 08:54:49 EDT 2004

John (and Haskell community),

I just subscribed to the Haskell mailing list the other day and this
posting grabbed my attention.  I've been workin with Python for a few
years now and have recently decided to try to expand my horizons to
Haskell (and OCaml).  I love Python, but I feel like I could learn a lot
that could be applied to Python from understanding FP languages like
Haskell (and OCaml).  That being said, can you point me to any
documentation online or books that are more suited to a Python person
trying to understand Haskell (and OCaml)?  Any help is appreciated.

Jeremy Jones