[Haskell-cafe] a newbie's question

Alexandre Weffort Thenorio alethenorio at home.se
Thu Apr 21 19:43:24 EDT 2005

Well I think one of the best tools to programme on for Windows is UltraEdit,
it will give you colors and other stuff (provided you get the correct file
for it which is out on the net).

Emacs also exists for windows and is not bad, but I don't know if that is
the best tool (I sure like it but I hate when you try tabbing and it does it
all wrong).

Best Regards

NooK