[Haskell-cafe] Haskell example archive?

Isaac Jones ijones at syntaxpolice.org
Sun Apr 24 12:33:26 EDT 2005

Echo Nolan <hellish at comcast.net> writes:

> Hello all,
> 	I recently read the post about a problem using the list monad,
> and I was wondering if there was an archive of monad usecases. If there
> is one, I'd like to see it, and if not it'd be a helpful part of the
> haskell community. Something like the example of the Maybe monad from
> "All About Monads".

There are some Haskell examples on the wiki:
http://www.haskell.org/hawiki/CodeExamples

If you know of any you would like to see on there, please add them by
editing the page.  If someone else has a better idea of a location of
Monad use cases or examples, then we should link to it from that page
:)

peace,

  isaac