[Haskell-cafe] Re: Wierd activation record found on stack

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 11:50:18 EST 2005

To add a little bit of detail (thanks to dons for the tips), the
signal is being caught in one of the threads launched by the main
thread. Simply calling exitWith (ExitFailure 1) from this thread
causes the error below. I changed my code to send messages to running
threads asking them to quit and this made the error go away.

--
http://wagerlabs.com/