[Haskell-cafe] Re: syscall, sigpause and EINTR on Mac OSX

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 17:37:12 EST 2005

Oh, right. It does not apply in my case, though, so I thought it was
safe.

I'm not sure what the proper Haskell wording is to explain but it
seems like the type system catches if a user of the library tries to
use two different a's (Child a) and complains. Exactly what I need as
access to children is hidden within my code.

--
http://wagerlabs.com/