[Haskell-cafe] Darcs apply error while getting the complete GHC tree

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 13:14:55 EST 2005

I thought I would get the _complete_ ghc tree so that I could build
ghc with patches of my own. I decided to get the libraries while I'm
at it. I got two errors and don't know what to do now.

Do I need to get the whole tree again? Can I somehow reapply the
patches that did not get applied? Should I just get the CVS trees
instead?

	Thanks, Joel

P.S.
--
darcs get http://cvs.haskell.org/darcs/ghc.ghc-6.4/
Copying patch 13136 of 13136... done!es.ghc-6.4/

darcs failed:  Error applying hunk to file ./ghc/includes/rtsTypes.lh
--

and then

--
darcs get http://cvs.haskell.org/darcs/libraries.ghc-6.4/