[Haskell-cafe] Proposal for a first tutorial.

Hal Daume III hdaume at ISI.EDU
Tue Dec 20 09:11:00 EST 2005

> I've almost finished my proposal for a very first Haskell tutorial. I
> notice that the Wiki is restricted. How can I upload it to show it to
> you? Can I send it to the list as an attachment? (it's only 4k).

Hi Daniel, all --

I've been tracking about 80% of this thread.

Daniel -- can you tell me what was missing from YAHT that wasn't
sufficient for starting to use Haskell?  It was really intended to solve
these problems, at least partially, so if it's missing out, I'd like to
fix it!

 - Hal

 Hal Daume III                                   | hdaume at isi.edu
 "Arrest this man, he talks in maths."           | www.isi.edu/~hdaume