[Haskell-cafe] Proposal for a first tutorial.

Hal Daume III hdaume at ISI.EDU
Tue Dec 20 18:38:17 EST 2005

> Even though I know this to be true, whenever I encounter a form like
> this on the web I just immediatly press 'back' unless I am specifically
> looking for what I know is behind it. It is not for any particular
> ideological reasons, it is just my default action and I think it is for
> many other people too. In particular, I would immediatly just go to the
> next tutorial on the list when presented with such a page. I can't
> really defend it with any particular reasoning, I am just saying it how
> it is.

Fair enough.  The silly form has disappeared :).

Incidentally, the version on the web site now is a recent (few weeks old)
revision.  I think it should have fixed all the problems people have sent
in over the last year (thanks!) and most (but not all) of the stupid
spelling errors, etc.

 Hal Daume III                                   | hdaume at isi.edu
 "Arrest this man, he talks in maths."           | www.isi.edu/~hdaume