[Haskell-cafe] exuberant-ctags, haskell, vim, tlist plugin

Claus Reinke claus.reinke at talk21.com
Fri Dec 23 12:18:04 EST 2005

> Claus: I've now patched the tlist plugin to use hasktags distributed
> with ghc.. But exuberant-ctags also adds a character as tag description
> (e.g f for function c for class) which hasktags doesn't.

I wasn't talking about hasktags (which I found somewhat limited
last time I tried), but about ghci's :ctags/:etags (I think those are the
command names now, it is :tags in my version). I guess tag descriptions
could be added, as long as they fit somewhere into the comment format
of tags files.. of course it would be even nicer to ask ghc interactively
about haskell-specific information, just as the visualstudio plugin does.

but as long as things work for you now..

cheers,
claus

ps: happy holidays everyone!-)