[Haskell-cafe] Re: binary IO

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 17:08:44 EST 2005

I will have to leave this for a while. I apologize but I'm
more than a bit frustrated at the moment and it's not fair
of me to take it out on everybody else.

If someone is willing to take this further I will appreciate it,
otherwise I'll get to it in the coming weeks. Besides knowing
how to do it better I would like to know why it works poorly
as it is. So it's gonna take me a while.

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/