[Haskell-cafe] OpenAL bindings / compiling ghc 6.5

Michael Benfield leftfist at mac.com
Wed Dec 28 16:57:36 EST 2005

I tried to compile ghc 6.4.2 and I got the same thing (sits forever at
that point).

Sven Panne wrote:
 > Although I haven't tried it, you should be able to simply use the
OpenAL and
ALUT directories from the HEAD in the 6.4 branch.

I don't know how to do this. The Cabal User's Guide says "After you've
unpacked a Cabal package, you can build it  by moving into the root
directory of the package and using the  Setup.hs or Setup.lhs script
there" but there is no such script present.

Mike Benfield