[Haskell-cafe] IO and Wash

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Tue Feb 15 23:13:04 EST 2005

I'm trying out WASH for a project.  It looks nice, but I/O looks tricky.
I have a database lookup, and I want to present each row as an option
for the user.  Page 15 of the Wash user-manual.pdf has an example of
using the abstract table to do this.  It works fine, but... if a user
hits the submit button without selecting anything, they get a JavaScript
message saying validation fails.  Good, that's what I want to happen.
But when Wash tries to re-display the current form, all the data from
the database is rendered empty.  I am using the example code almost
verbatim.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
John