[Haskell-cafe] RE: Answers to Exercises in Craft of FP

David Owen d_w_o at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 18 14:17:34 EST 2005

>Gour (gour-haskell-cafe-sender-b3e10c at atmarama.org) wrote RE- :
>

>Do you know if there are solutions to exersises available somewhere?
>
>Have you gone through the whole book, i.e. all the exercises?
>
>Sincerely,
>Gour

Hi Gour,

Unfortuantely I don't know of anywhere that the exercise answers can be
found, even after some google searching.  I would definitely find them
useful though as there are a couple I haven't been able to work out.

I can't say I've gone through all the exercises yet but I'll get there one
day!  I've got as far as the abstract data types chapter.

regards

DaveO