[Haskell-cafe] Problems with compiling wxFruit

Georg Martius mai99dgf at studserv.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Jan 20 10:12:05 EST 2005

Hi,

It looks like you should use --make option.
The error message  "Failed to load interface for X" indicates, that no compiled version (".hi") of X could be found. "--make" will chaise the dependencies.

Good luck!

Georg

---- Georg Martius,  Tel: (+49 34297) 89434 ----
------- http://www.flexman.homeip.net ---------