[Haskell-cafe] RE: Answers to Exercises in Craft of FP

Gour haskell_list at atmarama.org
Thu Jan 20 11:22:15 EST 2005

Ketil Malde (ketil+haskell at ii.uib.no) wrote:

> Another option is posting the excercise to this list (or perhaps in
> comp.lang.functional), along with your current effort at solving it.

I consider it would be useful to have the the whole collection somewhere, maybe
on wiki since Thompson's book (beside Hudak's HSOE) very popular one for
learning Haskell and it can bring even more popularity for Haskell language.

Is it only me, but it looks that more & more posts are appearing on this list?

> (As this could look like a homework request, don't expect the direct
> solution, but I think you will get some hints to nudge you in the
> right direction.)

Of course, but, otoh, solving ALL the exercises from the book is time-consuming, so to be able to sneak into some would be a nice learning experience :-)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Registered Linux User	| #278493