[Haskell-cafe] Hugs for Zaurus

Fritz Ruehr fruehr at willamette.edu
Sat Jan 22 16:52:58 EST 2005

Hi John,

I'm curious if you know what the requirements (memory, model, etc.) for
running Hugs on a Zaurus might be: I am not normally a PDA sort of
person, but a quick search indicates that Zauruses (Zauri?) are
available (used) for around US $30-50 (e.g., 2MB ZR 5800 through 64 MB
SL-5500). I'm guessing the 2MB model wouldn't work, but even at the
higher prices the temptation would be great.

Anyway, thank you for your efforts, on behalf of current and future
Zaurus users.

   --  Fritz

PS: I realize that you might not know what the exact requirements are:
I imagine you don't have a large range of test systems available :) .