[Haskell-cafe] wxFruit examples

Tue Jan 25 14:42:15 EST 2005

Hello!

I want to learn to program with wxFruit UI framework.

http://zoo.cs.yale.edu/classes/cs490/03-04b/bartholomew.robinson/

Does someone know about any examples apart from paddle ball game?

I would like to start with a simple application, which takes a the name of an
image file as a command-line argument and displays a window, in which the
image is displayed. The window has a "Close" button. If the file in question
is not an image, a message box with an error message is displayed.

I've looked at the source code of the paddle ball game, but still have no idea
how to create the program with aforementioned functionality.

TIA

Dmitri Pissarenko
--
Dmitri Pissarenko