[Haskell-cafe] ocr'ed version of "The implementation of functional languages"

Matthew Roberts mattr at ics.mq.edu.au
Sat Jan 29 22:46:29 EST 2005

I have just embarked on creating a ocr'ed version of the jpeg images
that have been made available for "The implementation of functional
languages".

However, my ocr software is clunky at best and (not surprisingly) it is
slow going.  It struch me that someone else might also be hard at work
doing this and that there is not point duplicating work.

Is anyone else doing this?  If so, how can I help?

Matt