[Haskell-cafe] Re: HaXml

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Thu Jun 2 09:27:46 EDT 2005

On 2 Jun 2005, Peter Simons wrote:

> Graham Klyne writes:
>
>  > http://www.ninebynine.org/Software/HaskellUtils/HaXml-1.12/
>
>  > This code is all heavily refactored from the original
>  > HaXml for improved XML entity handling, namespace,
>  > xml:lang and xml:base support [...].
>
> Is there any chance of reuniting the two HaXml versions into
> a single release?

Even worse, since I like strong typing and was annoyed by the (a -> [a])
filters and the separation of characters and entities I started some
wrappers to HaXml. I use a general tree data structure which is then
filled with XML data. The modules allow me to use the type specific
functions 'filter', 'concatMap' and all the other standard list functions
instead of 'o'.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/parallelweb/saksell/modules/ListTree.hs?rev=1.1&view=auto
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/parallelweb/saksell/modules/XmlString.hs?rev=1.2&view=auto
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/parallelweb/saksell/modules/XmlTree.hs?rev=1.3&view=auto