[Haskell-cafe] Announcing cross-platform implementation of Pan
sseefried at cse.unsw.edu.au
Sun Jun 19 07:25:15 EDT 2005
I'd like to announce a new cross-platform implementation of Conal
Elliott's image synthesis language - Pan.
For more information see:
This is very much an alpha release of the software. I have only
built and tested it on Mac OS X and Linux, although it has been
tested on Windows by another.
* Uses Don Stewart's hs-plugins library to dynamically load and
* Cross-platform. Uses Daan Leijen's wxHaskell and Sven Panne's
* Uses the Haskell Cabal libraries. Builds with version released in
* Not as fully featured as the original.
* Not as fast. Implemented directly in Haskell instead of generating
More information about the Haskell-Cafe