[Haskell-cafe] haskell parser for java bytecode?

Kimberley Burchett kimbly at shell.cybercom.net
Wed Jun 29 17:07:43 EDT 2005

I'm interested in using haskell to do static analysis of java bytecode.
To my surprise, I wasn't able to find any existing haskell libraries for
parsing java .class files.  Is anyone aware of such a library?

I've already started writing my own implementation, which I intend to make
available as a reusable library once it's ready, but if someone else has
already done the work then I'd love to avoid having to repeat it.

Kimberley Burchett
http://www.kimbly.com/