[Haskell-cafe] Comparison with Clean?

Hamilton Richards ham at cs.utexas.edu
Wed May 4 12:14:45 EDT 2005

At 7:40 AM -0400 2005/5/4, Daniel Carrera wrote:
>[...]
>
>I have a file called Test.hs and load it with ':l Test'. Then I
>start exprimenting. I make a small change and type ':l Test' again.
>So it's almost interactive, and not excessively akward.

You can get the same result by typing just ':r' (means "reload").

Have fun with it,

--Ham
Hamilton Richards, PhD           Department of Computer Sciences
Senior Lecturer                  The University of Texas at Austin
512-471-9525                     1 University Station C0500
Taylor Hall 5.138                Austin, Texas 78712-0233
ham at cs.utexas.edu                hrichrds at swbell.net
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/ham/richards