[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] Making Haskell more open

Gour list at atmarama.org
Sun Nov 13 16:05:27 EST 2005

Wolfgang Jeltsch (wolfgang at jeltsch.net) wrote:

> The font size is much smaller than the font size of other webpages.  So if I
> would change the default font size to give good results with the Haskell
> website, all other websites would have their text in very large letters.

Well, haskell.org has smaller font size for the links, but the my
preferred portal site (www.iskon.hr) has even smaller.

However, pressing 'Ctrl +' to increase font size is, imoho, not such a
big task :-)

> The question is if HTML is sufficient.  In addition, HTML is at some points
> not well thought-out.

True, but considering the present situation, it is all what is required.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Registered Linux User	| #278493