[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] Making Haskell more open

Ketil Malde ketil at ii.uib.no
Mon Nov 14 07:26:58 EST 2005

Wolfgang Jeltsch wrote:

>Hmm, MediaWiki already supports the concept of discussion pages.

Yes, I know.  Perhaps I was less than lucid, so to clarify:

>But I doubt that it's a good thing to maintain DocBook sources via a wiki.

I think it would be best to keep the documentation in DocBook and
generate wiki pages from them, and collect user input in the talk pages
and similar.  Anything general and important could be back-integrated in
the DocBook sources by somebody with more of an admin role.

-k