[Haskell-cafe] Two questions: lazy evaluation and Church-Rosser

Gregory Woodhouse gregory.woodhouse at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 15 00:30:06 EST 2005

This is surely a dumb question, but where can I find a proof of the
Church-Rosser theorem?

Now, a totally(?) separate question: I've been trying to do some
background reading on lambda calculus, and have found discussions of
strict evaluation strategies (call-by-value and  call-by-name) but
have yet to find an appropriate framework for modeling lazy
evaluation (much less infinite lists and comprehensions). Can anyone
point me in the right direction?

===
Gregory Woodhouse
gregory.woodhouse at sbcglobal.net