[Haskell-cafe] Project postmortem

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 05:15:41 EST 2005

Is Wolfgang still around?

Would you guys be willing to guide me through this? I could then
possibly become the next Mac OSX expert :-).

I have the disassembler dumps, etc. I do not know how to approach
this problem. I read up a bit on the GHC internals, STG, code
generation, etc.

	Thanks, Joel

P.S. Please feel free to take the email exchange offline, could be
too boring for everyone else

--
http://wagerlabs.com/