[Haskell-cafe] Hi, I'm a Bolivian student working in my proyect of grade...

Soujiro Seta burriquin_as at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 12 09:38:35 EDT 2005

Hello, sorry for this bother, I'm a student of computer science of one
university of Bolivia (UMSS, Cochabamba - Bolivia http://www.umss.edu.bo/).

In my university the principal tool is Java and the OO paradigm, but for the
area of programming languages we use the functional programming paradigm and
Haskell.

I´m working in my project of grade, and one teacher suggest me to use
something new, in this case "Hugs98 for .NET" for develop something
interesant. At this time I have learned about ASP.NET and C# and I think to
develop a Web Service, but I'm not so happy with the idea of my project,
please, can you suggest me something interesant to develop with Hugs98 for
.NET?, in other words, I'm asking you about a something interesant thing to
develop using the .NET framework and haskell, something interesant to apply
the functional paradigm and a intelligent architecture to implement it.

Thanks, and sorry for my bad english :(

Best regards.