[Haskell-cafe] hs-plugins runtime loading issue

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 09:30:22 EDT 2005

Folks,

I'm using hs-plugins to compile and load haskell code on Mac OSX.
This works perfectly. Once I try this on Windows, though, I'm getting
an error when it tries to load HSBase again.

This happens when calling a function from within ghci.

Any ideas?

---
GHCi runtime linker: fatal error: I found a duplicate definition for
symbol
   _GHCziWord_fromEnum1_closure
whilst processing object file