[Haskell-cafe] Problem with sparc distribution?

Christian Maeder maeder at tzi.de
Thu Sep 29 05:36:47 EDT 2005

http://www.haskell.org/ghc/dist/6.4.1/ghc-6.4.1-sparc-sun-solaris2.tar.bz2

Only the directory "share" of this solaris distribution is (or will have
been) empty and should be replaced (i.e. by the one from
ghc-6.4.1-i386-unknown-linux.tar.bz2).

I've repacked the distribution and put it at:
http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/agbkb/forschung/formal_methods/CoFI/hets/solaris/ghc-6.4.1-sparc-sun-solaris2.tar.bz2

Can you copy it to http://www.haskell.org/ghc/dist/6.4.1/, Simon?

Christian