[Haskell-cafe] Re[2]: [Haskell] reading binary files

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 08:17:10 EDT 2006

Hello Dmitry,

> I'm currently working on some kind of program for analysing FAT partitions.

i prefer to answer you personally in the language that we both know
slightly better than English ;)

btw, i have plans to create "Russian Haskell team", what will spread
information about Haskell and it's usage in the Russian. web sites,
web forums, mail lists, russian-commented examples of Haskell code and
so on. i thinks that this will help to users that don't know English
too good and that don't have very complex questions, to get help
easier. this should help in spreading Haskell among wider amount of
programmers

i think the same will be great for other wide groups of users - Deutch,
Francais, Espanola and so on

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com