[Haskell-cafe] Compiling To C And Why Not Compiling To Java Or C#?

Kaveh Shahbazian kaveh.shahbazian at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 03:52:16 EDT 2006

I do not meant to compile Haskell to MSIL/JVM. I meant to compile
Haskell to the Java or C# itself! And GHC will be there for a high
performance language (but still O'Caml is better by the time). But
Java proves that in enterprise solution, performance is a complex
factor of many thing other than speed alone. I love high performance
implementation like Haskell. But there must be a way to populize
Haskell!
Thanks