[Haskell-cafe] Why Exotic Languages Are Not Mainstream

Nicolas Frisby nicolas.frisby at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 10:24:16 EDT 2006

I would quite appreciate the type info at edit time (especially when
tracking down errors) but as far as I know VisualStudio is a 100%
Windows only app (right?). I don't run Windows.

Is there anything similar to VisualHaskell that works in light-weight
(compared to Studio...) and multi-platform editors? E.g. Emacs or
Eclipse?

Thanks,
Nick