[Haskell-cafe] Nice cygwin application to be used with ghci

Maurício briqueabraque at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 15 16:43:29 EDT 2006

   Hi,

   I've just uploaded a package ('rlwrap') to cygwin that I like to use
with ghci. You can use it like this:

rlwrap ghcii.sh

and then you will use ghci as if it were readline aware (i.e., you can
press up arrow to get last typed lines etc.). 'rlwrap' is very stable
and I never had unexpected results while using it.
   Since the issue of ghci integration with terminals has been raised
here sometimes, I thought some guys here would be interested (actually,
I found rlwrap looking for a better way to use ghci).

   Best,
   Maurício