[Haskell-cafe] A restricted subset of CPP included in a revision of Haskell 98

Lennart Augustsson lennart at augustsson.net
Thu Aug 17 20:44:19 EDT 2006

Even though I'm largely responsible for making CPP available in a
Haskell compiler I think it's an abomination.  It should be avoided.
If we standardize it, people will use it even more.  I think we
should discourage it instead, then looking at exactly what it's used
for and supplying sane versions of it.

	-- Lennart