[Haskell-cafe] MissingH status and thanks

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Fri Dec 8 05:35:06 EST 2006

Since the MissingH discussion took place on this list, I thought I
should update you all on the status.

First off, MissingH now has a new Trac-based homepage, complete with
wiki, Darcs repository information, source browser, bug tracker, etc.
It's at http://software.complete.org/missingh

Secondly, the MissingH modules have been renamed as we discussed here.

And finally, various pieces of MissingH have been split off already
into separate packages.  (See the announcements on haskell at h.o)

The full list of changes -- planned and executed -- is at
http://software.complete.org/missingh/wiki/TransitionPlanning

Thanks to all for your valuable feedback.  I hope that these changes
will make this set of code more useful to everyone.

-- John