[Haskell-cafe] Writing "Haskell For Dummies Or At Least For People Who Feel Like Dummies When They See The Word 'Monad'"

Kirsten Chevalier catamorphism at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 13:26:33 EST 2006

On 12/11/06, Matt Revelle <mrevelle at gmail.com> wrote:
> A quick search turned up Lulu (http://www.lulu.com/).
>
> >From the Lulu site:
> "Publish and sell easily within minutes.
> No set-up fees. No minimum order.
> Keep control of the rights.
> Set your own price.
> Each product is printed as it is ordered.
> No excess inventory."
>
> Looks like they offer hardcover and paperback and are fine with
> "open-source" books.

I suppose I should have clarified that I meant a dead-trees book with
a real publisher, but again, if other people want to organize
something different based on this thread, they should go ahead! I can
only do so much :-)

Cheers,
Kirsten

--
Kirsten Chevalier* chevalier at alum.wellesley.edu *Often in error, never in doubt
"...There is no mystery; there is only paradox, the incontrovertible union of