[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Phooey -- a Functional UI library for Haskell

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Wed Dec 13 11:33:24 EST 2006

Phooey is built on wxHaskell.  Quoting from the wxHaskell home
page<http://wxhaskell.sourceforge.net>
,

wxHaskell is therefore built on top of wxWidgets
<http://www.wxwidgets.org/>– a comprehensive C++ library that is
portable across all major GUI
> platforms; including GTK, Windows, X11, and MacOS X.

So I expect that Phooey runs on all of these platforms.  That said, I have
only tried Phooey on Windows.  Please give it a try and let me know what
happens.

Thanks for the question.  I've updated the Phooey home
page<http://conal.net/Phooey/>with this info.  Cheers,  - Conal