[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskel-cafe] Re: what are the points in pointsfree?

Steve Downey sdowney at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 12:02:32 EST 2006

I spent time working with cubic mappings. With two critical points, there
are Julia sets that consist of infinitely many disconnected components that
are still locally connected, corresponding two one critical point escaping
and one falling into one of the basins of attraction.
Of course that was about 15 years ago, and I haven't really kept up. Too
much time keeping up with software.