[Haskell-cafe] Haskell and JVM

Arnaud Bailly abailly at norsys.fr
Thu Feb 2 10:03:42 EST 2006

Hello,
I stumbled upon your discussion on haskell-cafe and this theme seems to pop
up one time or another. If someone is interested, I have some Java
code for compiling Haskell98 to bytecode that I would be more than
willing to share. It is not in the best shape and does not implement
all of haskell but most low-level work to generate classes and
bytecode from haskell code is implemented (patternmatching, data
constructors, lazy functions, ...).
This is a project I started some years ago and used for specification
of simple functional behaviour (without complex type system) in Java.

Regards,

--
Arnaud Bailly, Dr. - Ingénieur de Recherche
NORSYS