[Haskell-cafe] does haskell have plist's ?

J. Garrett Morris trevion at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 11:57:19 EST 2006

On 2/4/06, raptor <raptor at tvskat.net> wrote:
> does Haskell have a property lists. Like Lisp ?
> any pointer to examples ?

Not built in to the language.  It's not hard to get the same
functionality though - I've attached a module that takes a (not
tremendously elegant) approach to the same thing, though.  You'll have
to store PLists explicitly, though, and this requires GHC.

 /g

--
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown