[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] Re: Streams: the extensible I/O library

Bulat Ziganshin bulatz at HotPOP.com
Mon Feb 6 15:39:39 EST 2006

Hello Peter,

moving to nescafe :)

PS>  > You can find further information about the library at the
PS>  > page http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Library/Streams and
PS>  > download it as http://freearc.narod.ru/Streams.tar.gz

PS> Is there any chance of running this code on a non-Windows
PS> system? I tried to compile the example programs, but failed
PS> for lack of a System.Win32 module. I might be able to port
PS> the code, but I figured it would be wise to ask first.

of course, it should work under other systems! it's my fault and
you can fix this just by adding #ifdef around this import:

#if defined(mingw32_HOST_OS) || defined(__MINGW32__) || defined(_MSC_VER)
import System.Win32
#endif

btw, my "wc" has about the same speed as yours :)

thank you for the first bug-report! i re-uploaded the fixed version
just now :)

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:bulatz at HotPOP.com