[Haskell-cafe] Shapes Compiling Error

Daniel Fischer daniel.is.fischer at web.de
Sun Feb 19 17:57:54 EST 2006

Hi,
Am Sonntag, 19. Februar 2006 22:57 schrieb Chatzianastassiou Achilleas:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I have written some code for several shapes, and i get a compiling error:
>
>   parse error on input `:'
>
> though I can't find where the error is...
[snip code]

ever heard of the layout-rule?
You must indent the cases for polyArea to exactly the same level as the
type-declaration, and all declarations in the let-binding to the same level.
Once the indentation is corrected, you get the real error messages -- those
you should understand easily.

Cheers,
Daniel

	-- Blair P. Houghton