[Haskell-cafe] Progress on shootout entries

Bulat Ziganshin bulatz at HotPOP.com
Wed Jan 4 08:57:38 EST 2006

Hello Sebastian,

>> complArr = array ('A','Z') (self ++ complAssoc)

UArray, indexed starting from '\0', will work faster

SS> Oops! Apologies to whoever wrote the orignal version! Apparently I
SS> didn't read the spec carefully enough, the sequences are supposed to
SS> be reversed, which is why simply writing one line at a time doesn't
SS> work.

if you need to hold much strings in memory, use FastString package
from jhc, darcs, or my own attached to this letter

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:bulatz at HotPOP.com