[Haskell-cafe] Guess what ... Tutorial uploaded! :)

Dmitry Astapov dastapov at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 14:03:30 EST 2006

Hi all,

Recend thread "Tutorial upload" reminded me of my intentions to write
haskell tutorial which I suppresend from the times when Hal Daume
began to write YAHT. Unusually low temperature here (-22C) freed me a
lot of time this weekend, and the result it here:

http://www.haskell.org/hawiki/HitchhickersGuideToTheHaskell

This is a work in progress, plus I'm trying it on C++/Java folk around
me, so it's bound to be heavily corrected, but main direction could
already be seen (I hope). If you want - jump on the wagon, and provide
me with (constructive) criticism, edits on hawiki or anything else you
see fit.

--
Dmitry Astapov //ADEpt
GPG KeyID/fprint: F5D7639D/CA36 E6C4 815D 434D 0498  2B08 7867 4860 F5D7 639D