[Haskell-cafe] EclipseFP (Haskell IDE) 0.10.0 released

Piotr Kalinowski pitkali at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 05:00:54 EDT 2006

On 03/07/06, Bulat Ziganshin <bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com> wrote:
> i answer in cafe so that Thiago can see you preferences :)

Ups. That's that 'Replay to all' phenomena again ;)

> smart indentation is not easy for Haskell, i think. I don't even sure
> that myself has some strict indenting rules. moreover, with many edits
> of source files this again loses it's meaning

For me it would be sufficient to increase indentation after few
certain constructs (mostly those involving layout). Of course the
indentation needs to be inceased in such a case according to layout
rule instead of some fixed amount of whitespace.

> i'm also curious about code completion - never worked with good one
> (after the MultiEdit's support for C language constructs :) )

I was growing up without code completion. Therefore it's somehow
strange to let a computer insert some text instead of me. Like he knew
better ;) But completion of function names from few libraries would be
usefull after all..

Regards,
Piotr Kalinowski

--
Intelligence is like a river: the deeper it is, the less noise it makes