[Haskell-cafe] Features of Haskell

Jared Updike jupdike at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 20:17:02 EDT 2006

> stumped as to how I'm going to do this. I've got about 15-20 minutes,
> so I can only discuss the major features.

I was always impressed with Autrijus Tang's presentation here:
  http://www.pugscode.org/euroscon/haskell.xul     (view with Firefox
or other Gecko-based browser)

I think he managed to explain very effectively what made Haskell
special, including major features/differences/paradigms, as well as
syntax, all at once. I did read the slides as one familiar with
Haskell so I can't say how it would come across to one unfamiliar with
Haskell (which was his target audience), but maybe his presentation
will help give you ideas.

Best of luck!
  Jared.

--